I’m a native Californian who spends a great majority of my time being slightly ridiculous. Eating. Working out. As those of you who know me are aware, I love a great multitude of things including (but not limited to):
- the Bay Area (west coast best coast, sorry not sorry)
- Hydrotherapy and sensory deprivation tanks. And meditation!
- Yogaahhhhh. I do an absurd amount of yoga.
- Skiing! Lots. ALWAYS.
- Jazzercise. Obvi.
- Almond butter. This one is a given.
- Gilbert and Sullivan+bel canto opera.
- Lots of laughing, because it’s good for the soul
I’m also ridiculously nerdy. You’re just going to have to get used to it. Being a nerd is SUPER AWESOME, because then you know cool things like what ‘Tua toga suspina est’ means, and… sometimes I make pie.
In this blog, I chronicle my culinary adventures, both healthy and decadent, and theoretically affordable. I like to futz with recipes and see just how healthy I can make them without compromising taste (and without any of my crafty friends noticing, mwahahha).
Feed the ones you love. Live long, and prosper!