I’m a native Bay Area Californian who spends a great majority of my time baking, eating, and working out. As those of you who know me are aware, I love a great multitude of things including (but not limited to):
- the Bay Area (west coast best coast, sorry not sorry)
- Skiing & all kinds of outdoorsy things
- Coffee: but only with whole milk, thank you
- Gilbert and Sullivan+bel canto opera.
- Lots of laughing, because it’s good for the soul
I’m also ridiculously nerdy. You’re just going to have to get used to it. Being a nerd is SUPER AWESOME, because then you know cool things like what ‘Tua toga suspina est’ means, and… sometimes I make pie.
In this blog, I chronicle my culinary adventures: oftentimes gluten & grain free, sometimes dairy free, sometimes all the glutens, and always refined sugar free. I like to futz with recipes and see just how nutrient-dense I can make desserts without compromising taste.
Feed the ones you love. Live long, and prosper!